Self -lubricating Bearing
Self-lubricating bearings are replacement products for traditional bronze bearings, needle roller bearings, powder metallurgy oil-impregnated bearings, etc. They have been widely used in metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, hoisting machinery, steam turbines, water turbines, wind power equipment, and other fields. Compared with ordinary bearings, self-lubricating bearings have outstanding features:
- no oil lubrication or less oil lubrication;
- good wear resistance, small friction coefficient, and long service life;
- dynamic and static friction coefficients are close to, Eliminate low-speed crawling and ensure the accuracy of mechanical work;
- Thin-walled structure, lightweight, can reduce mechanical volume.
How to install self-lubricating gaskets and sliders
1) The self-lubricating parts must be completely immersed in the freezing medium for cooling. Since most of the freezing medium is harmful to the human body, the operator must take appropriate protective measures;
(2) During the cooling process, the heat insulation cover can be covered to prevent the evaporation of the freezing medium;
(3) The self-lubricating bearing must be sufficiently cooled, and the cooling time is determined according to the thickness and volume of the part, usually about 10 minutes;
(4) If glue is applied on the surface of the mounting screws, the glue layer must be continuous and evenly thin, about 70% of the screws need to be glued. The glue starts to solidify after 10 minutes at room temperature (20°C), and the bonding strength is the best after 24 hours;
(5) Frost-proof gloves must be worn when the bushing is taken out from the freezing medium when touching the bushing;
(6) Before proceeding to the next installation work, ensure that the surface of the bushing is clean.
Cold jacket installation of large diameter thin wall self-lubricating bushings
For self-lubricating bushings with larger diameters and larger widths, due to production equipment and manufacturing process reasons, they generally cannot be directly formed. In the width direction, the bushing is generally divided into several segments. And for bushes with larger diameters, are usually made into an open shape by rolling. Coiled self-lubricating bushings need to pay attention to the following points during installation:
(1) When installing, the opening position of the bushing should be opposite to the direction of the load-bearing part.
(2) During installation, the opening butt joint of the bushing should be tight, with no gap and no obvious misalignment;
Installing the ship lift self-lubricating bushing
Bushing Installation Steps
(1) Clean the surface of the parts to be installed;
(2) Place the bushing in a cooling tank filled with liquid nitrogen for freezing. The freezing time varies according to the ambient temperature, generally 10 to 15 minutes. Specifically, the surface of the bushing is no longer obviously bubbling, and the heat exchange process is stopped.
(3) Immediately insert the bushing into the hole of the part to be installed after taking it out of the liquid nitrogen tank. Note that after the bushing is in place, the opening should be fixed with tools such as skids or calipers, so that the outer wall of the bushing at the opening can be tightly attached. Bore.
(4) After the expansion and deformation of the bushing are completed, check the installation quality of the bushing:
a) Detect whether there is a wrong edge at the opening of the bushing: If there is a wrong edge at the opening of the bushing, you can use a grinding wheel to partially grind it.
b) Check the fit between the bushing and the mounting hole: Use a feeler gauge to check the fit between the bushing and the mounting hole, the two should fit tightly without gaps.
c) Detecting the inner diameter and diameter of the bushing: Use a micrometer to check that the diameter of the inner hole of the bushing after installation should meet the design requirements. If the diameter of the inner hole is too large, it is necessary to further verify whether the dimensional tolerance of the relevant matching parts can meet the requirements for use.