get to know us
Bronze Gleitlager – Things To Know
Alongside roller bearings, Gleitlager is the most commonly used bearings in mechanical engineering. The function of the so-called bushes in use is simple: two surfaces slide past each other. This sliding movement takes place directly between the sliding layer of the bearing body and the respective mounting part. This process is usually facilitated by a lubricating film. Lubricants are used here that are either stored in the plain bearing or applied as a solid layer to its support body.
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED SUPPLIER
Bronze Gleitlager: The right solution for every application
Over the years, the requirements for Gleitlager have become increasingly demanding. This resulted in more and more variants of oilless bearing, developed from a wide variety of materials. Our range currently includes a series of different oil-free bushes. These range from standard graphite plugged bronze bushing to bushings made from custom sizes. In short: We offer you the optimal plain bearing solution for every application!
FAST DELIVERY & LOW PRICE
Robust Oilless Bearings For Many Years Of Use
They are among the classics among the oilless bearings: Massive plain bearings. The solid lubricant bearings are ideally suited for use under high loads and demanding applications under difficult conditions. provided with solid lubricant inserts. In addition, the bearings are characterized by low wear, as well as their insensitivity to dirt and corrosion. The result: a long service life.
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED SUPPLIER
We Deliver The Oilless Bearing Exactly According To Your Specifications.
- Standardized, turned bronze plain bearings according to DIN ISO 4379
For oil and grease lubricated applications
- Cast bronze (various alloys possible)
- Available in standard sizes in two different designs: cylindrical bushing and flanged bushing
- Also available in numerous special shapes according to customer specifications
Solid bronze gleitlager with lubrication grooves
Turned bronze plain bearings in special shapes
We offer a particularly flexible version of the massive Gleitlager in our range. The bushings are made from cast bronze by turning and milling. The special feature: The bearing properties of the plain bearings can be individually designed by selecting the material for the alloy and the numerous options for different lubrication groove shapes.
Technologies for top performance
We’re here to help
- Maintenance-free / low-
- Cost savings (no costly
- lubrication systems)
- No contamination by oil or grease
- No stick-slip
- According to your specific drawing, information, and quantity
- High flexibility through made-to-order production
- Particularly suitable for medium to high load
- with simultaneously low sliding speeds, oscillating movements, intermittent operation
- in applications where oil and grease are not desired
solid lubricant are embedded
Discover other plain bearings from our range
Bronze Guide Blocks
Copper Pipe Wall Flange
C83600 Bearing Bronze
PTFE Plugged Bronze Bushings
Pins And Bushings